Frequent FGFR3 mutations in urothelial papilloma
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 198, Issue 2, pages 245–251, October 2002
How to Cite
van Rhijn, B. W. G., Montironi, R., Zwarthoff, E. C., Jöbsis, A. C. and van der Kwast, T. H. (2002), Frequent FGFR3 mutations in urothelial papilloma. J. Pathol., 198: 245–251. doi: 10.1002/path.1202
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2001
- University Hospital Rotterdam
- Maurits and Anna de Kock Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!