Expression of the angiopoietins and their receptor Tie2 in human renal clear cell carcinomas; regulation by the von Hippel-Lindau gene and hypoxia
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 198, Issue 4, pages 502–510, December 2002
How to Cite
Currie, M. J., Gunningham, S. P., Turner, K., Han, C., Scott, P. A., Robinson, B. A., Chong, W., Harris, A. L. and Fox, S. B. (2002), Expression of the angiopoietins and their receptor Tie2 in human renal clear cell carcinomas; regulation by the von Hippel-Lindau gene and hypoxia. J. Pathol., 198: 502–510. doi: 10.1002/path.1228
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2002
- McClelland Trust. Grant Number: 0700
- Canterbury Health, New Zealand. Grant Number: 511
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!