Chemokine expression in IBD. Mucosal chemokine expression is unselectively increased in both ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 199, Issue 1, pages 28–35, January 2003
How to Cite
Banks, C., Bateman, A., Payne, R., Johnson, P. and Sheron, N. (2003), Chemokine expression in IBD. Mucosal chemokine expression is unselectively increased in both ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. J. Pathol., 199: 28–35. doi: 10.1002/path.1245
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!