Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor expression delineates in situ Sézary syndrome lymphocytes
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 199, Issue 1, pages 77–83, January 2003
How to Cite
Wechsler, J., Bagot, M., Nikolova, M., Parolini, S., Martin-Garcia, N., Boumsell, L., Moretta, A. and Bensussan, A. (2003), Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor expression delineates in situ Sézary syndrome lymphocytes. J. Pathol., 199: 77–83. doi: 10.1002/path.1251
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!