These authors have contributed equally to this paper.
Frequent genetic alterations in flat urothelial hyperplasias and concomitant papillary bladder cancer as detected by CGH, LOH, and FISH analyses
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 199, Issue 1, pages 50–57, January 2003
How to Cite
Obermann, E., Junker, K., Stoehr, R., Dietmaier, W., Zaak, D., Schubert, J., Hofstaedter, F., Knuechel, R. and Hartmann, A. (2003), Frequent genetic alterations in flat urothelial hyperplasias and concomitant papillary bladder cancer as detected by CGH, LOH, and FISH analyses. J. Pathol., 199: 50–57. doi: 10.1002/path.1259
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2002
- Deutsche Krebshilfe. Grant Numbers: 10-1096-HaI, 10-1598-Ha2
- German Research Society (DFG). Grant Number: Knü 263/7-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!