NEDD8 protein is involved in ubiquitinated inclusion bodies
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 199, Issue 2, pages 259–266, February 2003
How to Cite
Dil Kuazi, A., Kito, K., Abe, Y., Shin, R.-W., Kamitani, T. and Ueda, N. (2003), NEDD8 protein is involved in ubiquitinated inclusion bodies. J. Pathol., 199: 259–266. doi: 10.1002/path.1283
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2002
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 11770120, 13770109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!