Abnormalities of E- and P-cadherin and catenin (β-, γ-catenin, and p120ctn) expression in endometrial cancer and endometrial atypical hyperplasia
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 199, Issue 4, pages 471–478, April 2003
How to Cite
Moreno-Bueno, G., Hardisson, D., Sarrió, D., Sánchez, C., Cassia, R., Prat, J., Herman, J. G., Esteller, M., Matías-Guiu, X. and Palacios, J. (2003), Abnormalities of E- and P-cadherin and catenin (β-, γ-catenin, and p120ctn) expression in endometrial cancer and endometrial atypical hyperplasia. J. Pathol., 199: 471–478. doi: 10.1002/path.1310
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!