Proteoglycans and WT1 as markers for distinguishing adenocarcinoma, epithelioid mesothelioma, and benign mesothelium
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 199, Issue 4, pages 479–487, April 2003
How to Cite
Gulyás, M. and Hjerpe, A. (2003), Proteoglycans and WT1 as markers for distinguishing adenocarcinoma, epithelioid mesothelioma, and benign mesothelium. J. Pathol., 199: 479–487. doi: 10.1002/path.1312
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2002
- Swedish Cancer Fund. Grant Number: 2485
- Swedish Heart and Lung Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!