Correlation between immunohistochemistry (HercepTest) and fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) for HER-2 in 426 breast carcinomas from 37 centres
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 199, Issue 4, pages 418–423, April 2003
How to Cite
Dowsett, M., Bartlett, J., Ellis, I., Salter, J., Hills, M., Mallon, E., Watters, A., Cooke, T., Paish, C., Wencyk, P. and Pinder, S. (2003), Correlation between immunohistochemistry (HercepTest) and fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) for HER-2 in 426 breast carcinomas from 37 centres. J. Pathol., 199: 418–423. doi: 10.1002/path.1313
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!