Low- and high-risk CIN 1 and 2 lesions: prospective predictive value of grade, HPV, and Ki-67 immuno-quantitative variables
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 199, Issue 4, pages 462–470, April 2003
How to Cite
Kruse, A.-J., Baak, J. P. A., Janssen, E. A., Bol, M. G. W., Kjellevold, K.-H., Fianne, B., Lovslett, K. and Bergh, J. (2003), Low- and high-risk CIN 1 and 2 lesions: prospective predictive value of grade, HPV, and Ki-67 immuno-quantitative variables. J. Pathol., 199: 462–470. doi: 10.1002/path.1316
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2002
- SBDM. Grant Number: 01/187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!