High expression of MDR1, MRP1, and MRP3 in the hepatic progenitor cell compartment and hepatocytes in severe human liver disease†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 200, Issue 5, pages 553–560, August 2003
How to Cite
Ros, J. E., Libbrecht, L., Geuken, M., Jansen, P. L. and Roskams, T. A. (2003), High expression of MDR1, MRP1, and MRP3 in the hepatic progenitor cell compartment and hepatocytes in severe human liver disease. J. Pathol., 200: 553–560. doi: 10.1002/path.1379
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2002
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: NWO 902-23-191
- Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Flanders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!