These authors contributed equally to this work.
Evidence for at least three alternative mechanisms targeting the p16INK4A/cyclin D/Rb pathway in penile carcinoma, one of which is mediated by high-risk human papillomavirus
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 201, Issue 1, pages 109–118, September 2003
How to Cite
Ferreux, E., Lont, A. P., Horenblas, S., Gallee, M. P., Raaphorst, F. M., von Knebel Doeberitz, M., Meijer, C. J. and Snijders, P. J. (2003), Evidence for at least three alternative mechanisms targeting the p16INK4A/cyclin D/Rb pathway in penile carcinoma, one of which is mediated by high-risk human papillomavirus. J. Pathol., 201: 109–118. doi: 10.1002/path.1394
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!