Stromal cells of fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva lesions express smooth muscle lineage markers and the osteogenic transcription factor Runx2/Cbfa-1: clues to a vascular origin of heterotopic ossification?
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 201, Issue 1, pages 141–148, September 2003
How to Cite
Hegyi, L., Gannon, F. H., Glaser, D. L., Shore, E. M., Kaplan, F. S. and Shanahan, C. M. (2003), Stromal cells of fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva lesions express smooth muscle lineage markers and the osteogenic transcription factor Runx2/Cbfa-1: clues to a vascular origin of heterotopic ossification?. J. Pathol., 201: 141–148. doi: 10.1002/path.1413
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2002
- British Heart Foundation
- The International Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva Association
- The Center for Research in FOP and Related Disorders
- The Ian Cali Fund
- The Isaac and Rose Nassau Professorship of Orthopaedic Molecular Medicine
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 2-RO1-AR-41916
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!