Applications of Fourier transform infrared microspectroscopy in studies of benign prostate and prostate cancer. A pilot study
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 201, Issue 1, pages 99–108, September 2003
How to Cite
Gazi, E., Dwyer, J., Gardner, P., Ghanbari-Siahkali, A., Wade, A., Miyan, J., Lockyer, N., Vickerman, J., Clarke, N., Shanks, J., Scott, L., Hart, C. and Brown, M. (2003), Applications of Fourier transform infrared microspectroscopy in studies of benign prostate and prostate cancer. A pilot study. J. Pathol., 201: 99–108. doi: 10.1002/path.1421
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2002
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!