The clinical relevance of human papillomavirus testing: relationship between analytical and clinical sensitivity
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 201, Issue 1, pages 1–6, September 2003
How to Cite
Snijders, P. J., van den Brule, A. J. and Meijer, C. J. (2003), The clinical relevance of human papillomavirus testing: relationship between analytical and clinical sensitivity. J. Pathol., 201: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/path.1433
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2003
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: VU96-1151
- Zorg Onderzoek Nederland. Grant Number: 28-1502
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!