The presence of high-risk HPV combined with specific p53 and p16INK4a expression patterns points to high-risk HPV as the main causative agent for adenocarcinoma in situ and adenocarcinoma of the cervix
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 201, Issue 4, pages 535–543, December 2003
How to Cite
Zielinski, G. D., Snijders, P. J., Rozendaal, L., Daalmeijer, N. F., Risse, E. K., Voorhorst, F. J., Jiwa, N. M., van der Linden, H. C., de Schipper, F. A., Runsink, A. P. and Meijer, C. J. (2003), The presence of high-risk HPV combined with specific p53 and p16INK4a expression patterns points to high-risk HPV as the main causative agent for adenocarcinoma in situ and adenocarcinoma of the cervix. J. Pathol., 201: 535–543. doi: 10.1002/path.1480
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!