Presence and localization of T-cell subsets in relation to melanocyte differentiation antigen expression and tumour regression as assessed by immunohistochemistry and molecular analysis of microdissected T cells
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 70–79, January 2004
How to Cite
Bernsen, M. R., Diepstra, J. H. S., van Mil, P., Punt, C. J., Figdor, C. G., van Muijen, G. N., Adema, G. J. and Ruiter, D. J. (2004), Presence and localization of T-cell subsets in relation to melanocyte differentiation antigen expression and tumour regression as assessed by immunohistochemistry and molecular analysis of microdissected T cells. J. Pathol., 202: 70–79. doi: 10.1002/path.1494
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2002
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: 96-1366
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!