Aberrant CpG island hypermethylation of multiple genes in prostate cancer and prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 233–240, February 2004
How to Cite
Kang, G. H., Lee, S., Lee, H. J. and Hwang, K. S. (2004), Aberrant CpG island hypermethylation of multiple genes in prostate cancer and prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia. J. Pathol., 202: 233–240. doi: 10.1002/path.1503
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2003
- 2002 BK21 Project for Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy, Seoul, Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!