The human Delta-like 1 homologue is implicated in the progression of liver fibrosis in biliary atresia
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 172–179, February 2004
How to Cite
Huang, C.-C., Chuang, J.-H., Huang, L. L., Chou, M.-H., Wu, C.-L., Chen, C.-M., Hsieh, C.-S., Lee, S.-Y. and Chen, C.-L. (2004), The human Delta-like 1 homologue is implicated in the progression of liver fibrosis in biliary atresia. J. Pathol., 202: 172–179. doi: 10.1002/path.1505
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2003
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 90-2314-B-182-076
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan. Grant Number: CMRP G8005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!