These authors contributed equally to this work
BRAF mutations are associated with some histological types of papillary thyroid carcinoma
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 247–251, February 2004
How to Cite
Trovisco, V., Vieira de Castro, I., Soares, P., Máximo, V., Silva, P., Magalhães, J., Abrosimov, A., Guiu, X. M. and Sobrinho-Simões, M. (2004), BRAF mutations are associated with some histological types of papillary thyroid carcinoma. J. Pathol., 202: 247–251. doi: 10.1002/path.1511
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2003
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia POCTI/FEDER. Grant Number: POCTI/ESP/43631/99
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!