Immunophenotypic analysis of inflammatory breast cancers: identification of an ‘inflammatory signature’
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 202, Issue 3, pages 265–273, March 2004
How to Cite
Charafe-Jauffret, E., Tarpin, C., Bardou, V.-J., Bertucci, F., Ginestier, C., Braud, A.-C., Puig, B., Geneix, J., Hassoun, J., Birnbaum, D., Jacquemier, J. and Viens, P. (2004), Immunophenotypic analysis of inflammatory breast cancers: identification of an ‘inflammatory signature’. J. Pathol., 202: 265–273. doi: 10.1002/path.1515
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2003
- Institut Paoli-Calmettes
- Association pour la Recherche contre le Cancer, ARC. Grant Number: 4719
- Société Française de Pathologie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!