These authors contributed equally to this publication
In ovarian neoplasms, BRAF, but not KRAS, mutations are restricted to low-grade serous tumours
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 202, Issue 3, pages 336–340, March 2004
How to Cite
Sieben, N. L., Macropoulos, P., Roemen, G. M., Kolkman-Uljee, S. M., Jan Fleuren, G., Houmadi, R., Diss, T., Warren, B., Al Adnani, M., de Goeij, A. P., Krausz, T., The Cancer Genome Project and Flanagan, A. M. (2004), In ovarian neoplasms, BRAF, but not KRAS, mutations are restricted to low-grade serous tumours. J. Pathol., 202: 336–340. doi: 10.1002/path.1521
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2003
- UCLH Special Trustees
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!