These authors contributed equally to this publication
In ovarian neoplasms, BRAF, but not KRAS, mutations are restricted to low-grade serous tumours
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 202, Issue 3, pages 336–340, March 2004
How to Cite
Sieben, N. L., Macropoulos, P., Roemen, G. M., Kolkman-Uljee, S. M., Jan Fleuren, G., Houmadi, R., Diss, T., Warren, B., Al Adnani, M., de Goeij, A. P., Krausz, T., The Cancer Genome Project and Flanagan, A. M. (2004), In ovarian neoplasms, BRAF, but not KRAS, mutations are restricted to low-grade serous tumours. J. Pathol., 202: 336–340. doi: 10.1002/path.1521
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2003
- UCLH Special Trustees
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!