Distribution and significance of 14-3-3σ, a novel myoepithelial marker, in normal, benign, and malignant breast tissue
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 202, Issue 3, pages 274–285, March 2004
How to Cite
Simpson, P. T., Gale, T., Reis-Filho, J. S., Jones, C., Parry, S., Steele, D., Cossu, A., Budroni, M., Palmieri, G. and Lakhani, S. R. (2004), Distribution and significance of 14-3-3σ, a novel myoepithelial marker, in normal, benign, and malignant breast tissue. J. Pathol., 202: 274–285. doi: 10.1002/path.1530
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!