Properties of SEPT9 isoforms and the requirement for GTP binding
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 203, Issue 1, pages 519–527, May 2004
How to Cite
Robertson, C., Church, S. W., Nagar, H. A., Price, J., Hall, P. A. and Russell, S. H. (2004), Properties of SEPT9 isoforms and the requirement for GTP binding. J. Pathol., 203: 519–527. doi: 10.1002/path.1551
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2003
- Department of Employment and Learning, Northern Ireland
- Action Cancer
- The Samaritan Hospital Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!