Escaping from Flatland: clinical and biological aspects of human mammary duct anatomy in three dimensions
Article first published online: 13 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 203, Issue 1, pages 538–544, May 2004
How to Cite
Going, J. J. and Moffat, D. F. (2004), Escaping from Flatland: clinical and biological aspects of human mammary duct anatomy in three dimensions. J. Pathol., 203: 538–544. doi: 10.1002/path.1556
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2003
- University of Glasgow
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!