Gastrokine 1 is abundantly and specifically expressed in superficial gastric epithelium, down-regulated in gastric carcinoma, and shows high evolutionary conservation
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 203, Issue 3, pages 789–797, July 2004
How to Cite
Oien, K. A., McGregor, F., Butler, S., Ferrier, R. K., Downie, I., Bryce, S., Burns, S. and Keith, W. N. (2004), Gastrokine 1 is abundantly and specifically expressed in superficial gastric epithelium, down-regulated in gastric carcinoma, and shows high evolutionary conservation. J. Pathol., 203: 789–797. doi: 10.1002/path.1583
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2004
- Cancer Research UK
- University of Glasgow
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!