These authors contributed equally to the work
Pathobiological implications of the expression of markers of testicular carcinoma in situ by fetal germ cells
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 203, Issue 3, pages 849–857, July 2004
How to Cite
Honecker, F., Stoop, H., de Krijger, R. R., Chris Lau, Y.-F., Bokemeyer, C. and Looijenga, L. H. (2004), Pathobiological implications of the expression of markers of testicular carcinoma in situ by fetal germ cells. J. Pathol., 203: 849–857. doi: 10.1002/path.1587
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2004
- Dutch Cancer Society
- Deutsche Krebshilfe, Dr Mildred Scheel Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!