The role of Notch receptor expression in bile duct development and disease
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 204, Issue 1, pages 55–64, September 2004
How to Cite
Flynn, D. M., Nijjar, S., Hubscher, S. G., de Goyet, J. d. V., Kelly, D. A., Strain, A. J. and Crosby, H. A. (2004), The role of Notch receptor expression in bile duct development and disease. J. Pathol., 204: 55–64. doi: 10.1002/path.1615
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2004
- Wellcome Clinical Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!