Abnormalities in the NF-κB family and related proteins in endometrial carcinoma
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 204, Issue 5, pages 569–577, December 2004
How to Cite
Pallares, J., Martínez-Guitarte, J. L., Dolcet, X., Llobet, D., Rue, M., Palacios, J., Prat, J. and Matias-Guiu, X. (2004), Abnormalities in the NF-κB family and related proteins in endometrial carcinoma. J. Pathol., 204: 569–577. doi: 10.1002/path.1666
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2004
- Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo. Grant Numbers: FISS 01/1656, FISS PI020227
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: SAF 2004-05250
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2002XT00115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!