Dimeric galectin-1 induces IL-10 production in T-lymphocytes: an important tool in the regulation of the immune response
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 204, Issue 5, pages 511–518, December 2004
How to Cite
van der Leij, J., van den Berg, A., Blokzijl, T., Harms, G., van Goor, H., Zwiers, P., van Weeghel, R., Poppema, S. and Visser, L. (2004), Dimeric galectin-1 induces IL-10 production in T-lymphocytes: an important tool in the regulation of the immune response. J. Pathol., 204: 511–518. doi: 10.1002/path.1671
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2004
- Graduate School, Groningen University Institute for Drug Exploration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!