Mast cell tryptase may modulate endothelial cell phenotype in healing myocardial infarcts
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 205, Issue 1, pages 102–111, March 2005
How to Cite
Somasundaram, P., Ren, G., Nagar, H., Kraemer, D., Mendoza, L., Michael, L. H., Caughey, G. H., Entman, M. L. and Frangogiannis, N. G. (2005), Mast cell tryptase may modulate endothelial cell phenotype in healing myocardial infarcts. J. Pathol., 205: 102–111. doi: 10.1002/path.1690
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL-42550, HL-24136
- American Heart Association
- DeBakey Heart Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!