Honorary Research Fellow, Department of Pathology, University of Leeds.
The distinctive adenocarcinoma of the infant's testis: An account of 15 cases
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1960 The Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland
The Journal of Pathology and Bacteriology
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 147–156, July 1960
How to Cite
Teoh, T. B., Steward, J. K. and Willis, R. A. (1960), The distinctive adenocarcinoma of the infant's testis: An account of 15 cases. J. Pathol., 80: 147–156. doi: 10.1002/path.1700800119
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2005
- Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!