Structural and functional characteristics of the microcirculation in neoplasms
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1975 The Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 65–72, June 1975
How to Cite
Papadimitriou, J. M. and Woods, A. E. (1975), Structural and functional characteristics of the microcirculation in neoplasms. J. Pathol., 116: 65–72. doi: 10.1002/path.1711160202
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 1974
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 1974
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- The Cancer Council of Western Australia
- Medical School Research Grants
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!