Radial scars of benign and malignant breasts: Comparative features and significance
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 23–32, September 1985
How to Cite
Anderson, T. J. and Battersby, S. (1985), Radial scars of benign and malignant breasts: Comparative features and significance. J. Pathol., 147: 23–32. doi: 10.1002/path.1711470104
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 1985
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 1985
- Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 81/14651/CA, 82/14335
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!