Enterochromaffin-like cell populations in human fundic mucosa: Quantitative studies of their variations with age, sex, and plasma gastrin levels
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 235–241, March 1989
How to Cite
Green, D. M., Bishop, A. E., Rindi, G., Lee, F. I., Daly, M. J., Domin, J., Bloom, S. R. and Polak, J. M. (1989), Enterochromaffin-like cell populations in human fundic mucosa: Quantitative studies of their variations with age, sex, and plasma gastrin levels. J. Pathol., 157: 235–241. doi: 10.1002/path.1711570310
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 1988
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!