Immunohistochemical identification of mast cells in formaldehyde-fixed tissue using monoclonal antibodies specific for tryptase
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 119–126, October 1990
How to Cite
Walls, A. F., Jones, D. B., Williams, J. H., Church, M. K. and Holgate, S. T. (1990), Immunohistochemical identification of mast cells in formaldehyde-fixed tissue using monoclonal antibodies specific for tryptase. J. Pathol., 162: 119–126. doi: 10.1002/path.1711620204
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 1990
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 1990
- Wellcome Trust
- Wessex Medical School Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!