Is focal chronic autoimmune thyroiditis an age-related disease? Differences in incidence and severity between Japanese and British
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 163, Issue 3, pages 257–264, March 1991
How to Cite
Okayasu, I., Hatakeyama, S., Tanaka, Y., Sakurai, T., Hoshi, K. and Lewis, P. D. (1991), Is focal chronic autoimmune thyroiditis an age-related disease? Differences in incidence and severity between Japanese and British. J. Pathol., 163: 257–264. doi: 10.1002/path.1711630312
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 1990
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!