New monoclonal antibodies reacting with bile ducts: Further insights into the pathogenesis of bile ductular proliferation in biliary diseases
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 153–161, October 1991
How to Cite
Ayres, R. C. S., Hübscher, S. G., Shaw, J., Garner, C., Joplin, R., Williams, A. and Neuberger, J. M. (1991), New monoclonal antibodies reacting with bile ducts: Further insights into the pathogenesis of bile ductular proliferation in biliary diseases. J. Pathol., 165: 153–161. doi: 10.1002/path.1711650211
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 1990
- Endowment Fund of the former United Birmingham Hospitals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!