Monoclonal antibodies against recombinant parts of the Ki-67 antigen (MIB 1 and MIB 3) detect proliferating cells in microwave-processed formalin-fixed paraffin sections
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 357–363, December 1992
How to Cite
Cattoretti, G., Becker, M. H. G., Key, G., Duchrow, M., Schlüuter, C., Galle, J. and Gerdes, J. (1992), Monoclonal antibodies against recombinant parts of the Ki-67 antigen (MIB 1 and MIB 3) detect proliferating cells in microwave-processed formalin-fixed paraffin sections. J. Pathol., 168: 357–363. doi: 10.1002/path.1711680404
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 1992
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 1992
- Dr Mildred Scheel Stiftung. Grant Number: (project W49/90/Ge2)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!