Three-dimensional reconstruction of human embryonic notochords: Clue to the pathogenesis of chordoma
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 59–62, September 1993
How to Cite
Salisbury, J. R., Deverell, M. H., Cookson, M. J. and Whimster, W. F. (1993), Three-dimensional reconstruction of human embryonic notochords: Clue to the pathogenesis of chordoma. J. Pathol., 171: 59–62. doi: 10.1002/path.1711710112
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!