DNA in situ hybridization as a diagnostic tool in the discrimination of melanoma and spitz naevus
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 173, Issue 3, pages 227–233, July 1994
How to Cite
de wit, P. E. J., Kerstens, H. M. J., Poddighe, P. J., Van Muijen, G. N. P. and Ruiter, D. J. (1994), DNA in situ hybridization as a diagnostic tool in the discrimination of melanoma and spitz naevus. J. Pathol., 173: 227–233. doi: 10.1002/path.1711730305
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 1994
- EORTC Melanoma Cooperative Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!