Early increase precedes a depletion of endothelin-1 but not of von Willebrand factor in cutaneous microvessels of diabetic patients. A quantitative immunohistochemical study
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 175, Issue 2, pages 243–252, February 1995
How to Cite
Properzi, G., Terenghi, G., Gu, X.-H., Poccia, G., Pasqua, R., Francavilla, S. and Polak, J. M. (1995), Early increase precedes a depletion of endothelin-1 but not of von Willebrand factor in cutaneous microvessels of diabetic patients. A quantitative immunohistochemical study. J. Pathol., 175: 243–252. doi: 10.1002/path.1711750213
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1994
- Freemasons's Grand Charity
- BUPA Medical Foundation
- Colt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!