Demonstration of DNA damage/repair in individual cells using in situ end labelling: Association of p53 with sites of DNA damage
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 176, Issue 1, pages 19–26, May 1995
How to Cite
Coates, P. J., Save, V., Ansari, B. and Hall, P. A. (1995), Demonstration of DNA damage/repair in individual cells using in situ end labelling: Association of p53 with sites of DNA damage. J. Pathol., 176: 19–26. doi: 10.1002/path.1711760105
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 1994
- Cancer Research Campaign
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!