Enhanced type I interferon signalling promotes Th1-biased inflammation in cutaneous lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 205, Issue 4, pages 435–442, March 2005
How to Cite
Wenzel, J., Wörenkämper, E., Freutel, S., Henze, S., Haller, O., Bieber, T. and Tüting, T. (2005), Enhanced type I interferon signalling promotes Th1-biased inflammation in cutaneous lupus erythematosus. J. Pathol., 205: 435–442. doi: 10.1002/path.1721
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!