PRDM1/Blimp-1 is expressed in human B-lymphocytes committed to the plasma cell lineage
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 206, Issue 1, pages 76–86, May 2005
How to Cite
Cattoretti, G., Angelin-Duclos, C., Shaknovich, R., Zhou, H., Wang, D. and Alobeid, B. (2005), PRDM1/Blimp-1 is expressed in human B-lymphocytes committed to the plasma cell lineage. J. Pathol., 206: 76–86. doi: 10.1002/path.1752
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!