PH and J-HC contributed equally to this work.
E-cadherin-dependent adhesion of dendritic and Langerhans cells to keratinocytes is defective in cervical human papillomavirus-associated (pre)neoplastic lesions
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 206, Issue 3, pages 346–355, July 2005
How to Cite
Hubert, P., Caberg, J.-H., Gilles, C., Bousarghin, L., Franzen-Detrooz, E., Boniver, J. and Delvenne, P. (2005), E-cadherin-dependent adhesion of dendritic and Langerhans cells to keratinocytes is defective in cervical human papillomavirus-associated (pre)neoplastic lesions. J. Pathol., 206: 346–355. doi: 10.1002/path.1771
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!