First evidence supporting a potential role for the BMP/SMAD pathway in the progression of oestrogen receptor-positive breast cancer
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 206, Issue 3, pages 366–376, July 2005
How to Cite
Helms, M. W., Packeisen, J., August, C., Schittek, B., Boecker, W., Brandt, B. H. and Buerger, H. (2005), First evidence supporting a potential role for the BMP/SMAD pathway in the progression of oestrogen receptor-positive breast cancer. J. Pathol., 206: 366–376. doi: 10.1002/path.1785
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2005
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: Fö01KS9604/0
- Interdisciplinary Centre of Clinical Research. Grant Number: IZKF Project No F3-H1
- Deutsche Krebshilfe. Grant Number: 10-2215-BR6
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!