A comparative study of endothelial cell markers expressed in chronically inflamed human tissues: MECA-79, Duffy antigen receptor for chemokines, von Willebrand factor, CD31, CD34, CD105 and CD146
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 206, Issue 3, pages 260–268, July 2005
How to Cite
Middleton, J., Americh, L., Gayon, R., Julien, D., Mansat, M., Mansat, P., Anract, P., Cantagrel, A., Cattan, P., Reimund, J.-M., Aguilar, L., Amalric, F. and Girard, J.-P. (2005), A comparative study of endothelial cell markers expressed in chronically inflamed human tissues: MECA-79, Duffy antigen receptor for chemokines, von Willebrand factor, CD31, CD34, CD105 and CD146. J. Pathol., 206: 260–268. doi: 10.1002/path.1788
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!