These authors contributed equally to this work.
The origin of vimentin expression in invasive breast cancer: epithelial–mesenchymal transition, myoepithelial histogenesis or histogenesis from progenitor cells with bilinear differentiation potential?
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 206, Issue 4, pages 451–457, August 2005
How to Cite
Korsching, E., Packeisen, J., Liedtke, C., Hungermann, D., Wülfing, P., van Diest, P. J., Brandt, B., Boecker, W. and Buerger, H. (2005), The origin of vimentin expression in invasive breast cancer: epithelial–mesenchymal transition, myoepithelial histogenesis or histogenesis from progenitor cells with bilinear differentiation potential?. J. Pathol., 206: 451–457. doi: 10.1002/path.1797
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!